Thursday, November 12, 2015

I love my planners

Boy, am I a sneaky one ;)
I told myself I can't buy any crafty supplies for the whole month of November.
When Ashley asked me to go to Michael's with her, I told her I couldn't go with her because of my goal.
She guilted me, by telling me that she just wanted to spend time with me.
We have had snow most of the day….but when my girls need me, I'm there.

Ashley and I are both planner girls and we both loved this one from Heidi Swapp.
I reminded her that I wasn't suppose to be buying myself crafty goodies for this month.
Well, being the clever girls that we are, we came up with a genius idea.
My girls would give this to me for Christmas.
This way I still get it without breaking my goal.
I then grabbed one for Ashley for Christmas….pretty slick eh?
















Kristy suggested they get me these for Christmas as well…but on the way home, I convinced her to just give me them now, teehee.






















I need another planner like….well like I need more scrapbooking paper, teehee.
But there is just something about planners, the excitement of decorating the pages, dreaming of how much more organized I will be when using it….and just looking at it, lol.

I hope you all have a very Creative Day :)

Tracy :)

6 comments:

  1. That is a very pretty planner, and good thinking on your "gifts" super cute bows.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very slick indeed, Tracy! It sure is pretty, I can see why you didn't want to pass it up! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a beautiful planner and the bows are so pretty!! I'm that way with dies...I already have like fifteen tree dies but I can't quit buying more!! Have a great weekend :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lol, I couldn't resist the Heidi Swapp planners either! Love the one you picked out. For Christmas ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the Heidi Swapp planners. Only I bought two on sale and altered them into travel journals. At least you'll like what you're getting for Christmas.

    ReplyDelete

Leave me some love and I will return it right back to you :)