Tuesday, August 11, 2015

Tulle and cookies

I think we will be working on wedding projects until the last minute, lol.
I or Ashley just keep adding to the list, lol.
One downfall of being creative, we just can't turn our minds off ;)

Can you guess what I worked on today?

Ashley had said she was unsure if she wanted a veil.
I had the tulle and ….well, you know how that works, teehee.
We just need to find some lace for me to sew onto the edges and we are done project No. 500, lol

Ashley and Tyler want a Cookie Bar for dessert.
I thought this was a fun idea!!!
So Ashley and the bridesmaids are all making cookies.
I think Ashley went way over her quota, lol.
They were all planning on making 100 cookies each.
Ashley had made well over 200 on her own.

But I am sure they will all get eaten….even if not all at the wedding ;)

I made another project today.
But I will save it for another post.
Are you tired of wedding posts yet ?

I hope you all had a very creative day :)

Tracy :)

9 comments:

  1. Not tired at all and can't wait to see the photo's once the wedding is all done :-) You are one talented lady!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm also looking forward to seeing pictures from her big day. I know it's going to be beautiful after all of the hard work that has gone into the preparations!

    ReplyDelete
  3. A cookie bar is a great idea! I am loving all of your wedding projects and can't wait to see them. My daughter is getting married in January. I think we're all set!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Girl you have been busy!! Those cookies look yummy! Looking forward to seeing all of the wedding pictures

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm not tired of wedding prep. looking forward to the wedding pictures. Home made cookies are my downfall and those look awesome Ashley could give Timmies a run for their money.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow, you've been busy!! Those cookies are so yummy looking!! I love the idea of a cookie bar - how fun!! Have a great day :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  7. Cookie bar, so fun! Keep the projects/wedding posts coming! Lol

    ReplyDelete
  8. I think it is exciting and fabulous to watch your creations. I hope the big event is soon, because I don't think the cookies will survive for to long. O.K! Who is eating the cookies? LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow! Look at all those cookies. Maybe your blog followers need to help you all eat some of those cookies if there are too many left over! LOL!!! I had a tulle veil too and I know your is going to be so pretty.

    ReplyDelete

Leave me some love and I will return it right back to you :)