Monday, August 10, 2015

Pies and Ties

My family teases me that I hoard my blueberries
So I had to prove them wrong, by making a blueberry pie :)
Nothing like a blueberry pie with fresh picked berries :)

I spent a lot of time at Ashley's house, making a big project for the wedding.
I had to go out, but when I came back to Ashley's I couldn't find Oscar, her dog.

Turned out Oscar was sleeping under the bed against the wall.
Isn't he a cutie….he is tuckered out here after playing outside :)

I wanted either Wayne's shirt or tie to match my dress.
He wanted the shirt to match, but they didn't have one in his size.
So we had to settle for a tie and pocket hankie.
He liked the tie, until I told him that I like the little flowers pattern.
After seeing that they were flowers he didn't want it anymore, lol.
So I told him that we need to go to the mall to look for a plain one.
For some reason, he changed his mind on the tie, lol.
MEN.
More wedding projects for me to work on tomorrow :)
I hope you all had a very creative Day :)

Tracy :)

6 comments:

  1. Cute puppy and I love the color of that tie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oscar is adorable :) too funny about Wayne and the tie.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am glad Oscar was just hiding and not running away. Love the tie!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, that pie looks delicious!! I'm glad you were able to find Oscar...what a cutie!! And the tie is fabulous!! Have a great day :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oscar looks so cute! Pie looks delicious and love that hubby is going to match your dress :-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oscar is really cut, love that tie, it is a gorgeous colour.

    ReplyDelete

Leave me some love and I will return it right back to you :)