Tuesday, November 4, 2014

Beautiful Photo Shoot Layout

Sharing another layout today.
I have to say, this one may be my simplest layout I have ever done.
But, I wanted to keep the focus of this layout on these beautiful photos of my gorgeous daughters
Here are both pages together.











This is the first page of my 2 page layout.
Even though these photos were taken in the Spring, I used Autumn coloured papers.
The reason being, the photos pop off of these colours.
The second reason, nothing has bloomed yet, so it looks more like fall then spring.






















When my daughters did this photo shoot a few years ago, I didn't see all of the photos, only the one they gave me for Mother's Day.
I think that they all turned out beautifully.






















This is the second page to my 2 page layout.
This is the photo that my daughter's gave me for Mother's day, they enlarged it to a 18x24 print.






















It is a simple layout.
I mat my photos and added some o-ordinating paper that I cut into strips.
Lastly I added some pretty dimensional stickers to the corners.
I am sure these layouts still took me a few hours to put together though ;)












I did a quick video on this layout.
If you would rather watch the video on my YouTube channel, just click on the link "Tracy's Treasures24"
I hope you all had a very Creative Tuesday :)

Tracy :)

11 comments:

  1. Great page & the photos are awesome! Love the one with them at the old building!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful photos and layouts, Tracy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think when you have photos like these, this is the best way to do the layout!! Beautiful job!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. The layouts are perfect with the photo's being the star. Goodness they are stunning photo's! You make beautiful kids!

    ReplyDelete
  5. what great photos and love your layouts!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi

    Your pages are STUNNING!!!
    Gorgeous photos too:)

    Merethe

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful! The simple scrapbook look is my favorite. Lots of clutter takes away from the focus point of photos. I don't scrapbook but if I did, it would be simple. Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Stunning layout and beautiful photos! WOW!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow, those photos are wonderful. And you've scrapped them so beautifully too. Wow, I say again.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love the simplicity of this 2 page layout. Gorgeous! Your corner pieces are awesome! The paper strips and the metal like embellishments give this an art deco look! Love the photo shoot your daughters did.
    Hugs - Leslie

    ReplyDelete

Leave me some love and I will return it right back to you :)