Saturday, November 22, 2014

5th year of Fakesgiving

Today we celebrated Fakesgiving.
I know it was a bit early, but we are busy next weekend and everyone was able to make it today.
As I was making the finishing touches to dinner, the girls started to set the table.
They were such a great help today :)






















Are my girls creative or what!
The used my planner post it notes as place cards, lol.
I think we could have came up with a more creative idea…but this was quick, teehee.






















I didn't have much time for anything creative today.
But I did sneak downstairs to work in my art journal.

















Onto My Day:
Wayne woke up early to get new winter tires for our jeep. We have all seasonal, and they are not the best in the winter..well for our winters that is.
He was there before the shop opened and was going to wait for them to put them on.
I guess he wasn't the first in line, as I got a call at 8:00am if I would pick him up as they wouldn't get to our jeep until this afternoon.
If you know me, you know that I am not a morning person…and I could hear in Wayne's voice that it pained him to ask me to do this.

We had an appointment at the bank and then ran to the grocery store to pick up some supplies for dinner tonight.
Came home and started the preparations for the big meal.
Ashley and Tyler came for supper as well as Kristy's boyfriend Blake.
I love when we are all together.
I am now bushed and hitting the hay soon…8:00 is too early for me, and I didn't even get a nap in ;)

I hope you all had a creative Saturday :)

Tracy :)

10 comments:

  1. OMG those place cards are too funny! I'm the opposite, total morning person. We put our winter tires on the Jeep in Oct.

    ReplyDelete
  2. ooooh I love it already!!!! I Might post a sneak peek tomorrow :) Awesome place cards by the way ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fun tradition, Tracy, hope you have plenty of leftovers for the weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love that you celebrate 2 Thanksgivings also! Those place cards are something else. I hope you get to sleep in this morning!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, five years!! I know you had a great time today :). Are you going to do a video on your page? I'm dying to know what the text background is under the red!! That's where I'm struggling, what step to start with. Hope you got some rest :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Those place cards are so fun!! I love the pumpkin centerpiece!! Your art journal page looks amazing!! Have a great day :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great place cards:)
    Your art journal page looks wonderful,love the colour.

    Merethe

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love the pink in your art journal! That is awesome!

    I hope you had a great Fakesgiving!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hope you Fakesgiving meal went well. And love the place cards ;-)

    ReplyDelete

Leave me some love and I will return it right back to you :)