Wednesday, September 3, 2014

Working on a Banner

I can't tell you the last time I have used my Cricut.
Actually I have a bigger Cricut that my husband bought me a few years ago for Mother's Day.
It has too many buttons on it that I feel intimidated by it, so I still use my regular Cricut….when I use it that is.
















Ashley showed me a banner that she wanted to make for Tyler's birthday….tomorrow, lol.
I forgot all about it until she asked me about it tonight.
So I quickly ran downstairs and started to work on it.
On thing I don't like about using the Cricut, I sure go through a lot of papers to find the correct size.
Of course I use scrap papers and not the good stuff ;)
Now back to work.

I hope you all had a very Creative Day today :)

Tracy :)

11 comments:

  1. Well i am so impressed that you know how to use the older style cricut cuz I own one and have NEVER used it...hangs head in shame!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't wait to see the finished banner!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I haven't used my small cricut in years. I use my expression. Like you, I waste a lot of paper to get the right size to cut also

    ReplyDelete
  4. I don't have either cricut so am no help. Looking forward to seeing the banner. I use computer paper when seeing if I have the digi image the right size for ATCs.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful blue letters, Tracy, can't wait to see the finished banner!

    ReplyDelete
  6. have fun! i am sure it will be awesome

    ReplyDelete
  7. I haven't used my Cricut in such a long time that I decided to sell it week ago. I thought I'd regret it, but so far so good. I can't wait to see you banner!

    ReplyDelete
  8. My husband bought me the Cricut when it first came out, that very week I think. He was so proud of himself and I was really excited to get it but....found it such a hassle to deal with...getting the cut-out sizes right, adjusting the cutting pressure because it sometimes didn't go through the paper, and on and on...so I've used it maybe 5 times in all the years I've had it. Then he got me the software where you can set it up on your computer and that seemed even more of a pain...I think I am just a hardcore hands-on kind of girl and not so much into machines. LOL

    ReplyDelete
  9. I wanted one of these. But like other crafting machinery that I owned, I didn't need it. I never ended up getting one, but still find them pretty cool!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Yay, you used the Baby Bug - I still have mine but have not used it in ages now that I have my Cameo.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I have a Cricut I don't use often either. But on those rare occasions that I need it, I'm so glad that I have it!

    I saw the banner because I'm going backwards, and it is awesome!

    ReplyDelete

Leave me some love and I will return it right back to you :)