Thursday, September 4, 2014

Craft Garage sale and a Birthday Banner

I really need to stop buying and start creating and organizing with the supplies I already have.
But…it was a craft garage sale…..and the supplies were cheap ;)

I picked up this kit.
How fun are these papers and embellishments.
There were 3 or 4 of each of the same pattern papers.
This was only $10.00
















I thought this was a great kit for Fall.
Actually my friend picked this up before I got there and gave it to me when I arrived.
She knows I love houses.
Funny as she kept trying to give me everything that had a house on it…my friends are such enablers, lol.
This kit was $6.00

















Can you believe I didn't have these paper pads, lol.
Each one was only $3.00 each and some of the papers, the seals weren't even broken :)

















I need more letters like I need …well more craft supplies, lol.
I also like these stamps from Stampin' Up.






















Lastly I picked up this stamp set by Heidi Swapp.
I love calendars, and anything to do with them, so when I saw this stamp set with the months, I just had to grab it.
It is quite a big set.
The cost was $5.00
















Now for the banner I was working on last night.
Now it may be offence to some, and others may get a kick out of it, lol.
Ashely had seen a banner like this and asked me if I would be able to make one.
If…that sounds like a challenge, lol.
It is her fiancés  30th birthday today, so I had last night to get it done.
And get it done, I did ;)






















I hope you all had a very Creative Day today :)

Tracy :)

11 comments:

  1. ahahahahaha

    Too funny

    Your bargains are wonderful. Those 6x6 paper pads are so nice!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You got some great deals. Love your banner

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great Banner, and fabulous bargains.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great finds, Tracy, the love, Elsie items and the month stamps look extra fun! Love the banner! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lol, the banner is great!!! And it looks perfect on the fireplace too :) What great finds! How in the world do you remember what paper pads you have????

    ReplyDelete
  6. Well, that's quite a haul. I would have grabbed up that fall Love Elsie line as well. And be careful, 6 x 6 pads are very dangerous - they like lots of friends - which is why I have 2 baskets full of them, and only broke the seals on about 3. So you are not the only one that needs to get busy.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow looks like you scored big time. Great finds and deals, enjoy those new goodies I am sure they will bring you a ton of inspiration.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Bargains galore and I love the banner!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow! Those all look like a lot of fun. Crafty eyecandy!

    ReplyDelete
  10. These are awesome goodies! How cool!

    And I love that banner!!! I need to remember that for AJ's 3-0. But he is younger than me (only by a few months and he never lets me forget it!) so it might backfire!

    ReplyDelete

Leave me some love and I will return it right back to you :)