Sunday, March 2, 2014

Eva's Baby Shower

Today was Eva's baby shower !!!
I have to tell you holding a new born baby, sure makes me miss those baby days.

















Here is my beautiful niece Jennifer with her precious baby girl.
Two beautiful girls.






















I didn't want to share her :)
I could have held her all day…and almost did, teehee.






















Here are the outfits that Ashley and I picked out for her.
Every little girl needs a tutu ;)
And we couldn't forget the matching headband :)

















We also found this adorable dress.
Well we also needed a cardigan to keep her warm, a matching headband, tights and of course little dress shoes.
Oh boy did we have fun picking these out ;)

















My SIL, who hosted the shower, made this cute centre piece.
The daisy's are made out of diapers and the rose buds out of face cloths…so cute.






















Here is the baby card I had made.
I made this a while ago, if it looks familiar.
I coloured the baby with my Copic markers. I was playing with how to make the balloons transparent.
The image is from Redonkulous Designs.


















Here is the envelope that I had made and I decorated the front with some washi tape.
Added a label as well, again, decorated with washi tape and added Eva's name with my label maker.






















That is not all I had made Eva, but I will share that project in tomorrows post, as this one, is pretty picture heavy as it is :)

I hope you all had a creative Sunday.
Time for me to watch the Walking Dead ;)

Tracy :)

15 comments:

  1. love the card and center piece and the darling baby pic's!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sweet, sweet baby! Love the gifts you picked out for her.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your gifts are so sweet and that centerpiece is fabulous!

    I loved your card and also loved the envelope. Great idea to use the washi tape!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Eva is so cute, I want one lol. And I also love baby shopping. Glad you had fun at the shower. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a precious little blessing! Love the outfits and your SIL's centerpiece.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cute baby clothes.Love your card and envelope

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a sweet little baby girl. super cute gifts, great card and envie. Awesome centerpiece. Great pictures too. Creative, well finished 3 on the weekend to post (I so want to be a week ahead) lol.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I am partial to baby girls :) there is just something so sweet about them! I love that picture of Eva and your niece, so pretty!! You and Ashley did a great job with the clothes :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. what adorable gifts- great job ppicking them out

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a precious little girl, and those are some very darling outfits!

    ReplyDelete
  11. She's beautiful. My aunt had a baby girl last year and it's awesome holding her. Those outfits you and Ashley picked is adorable. Loving the card too. =)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Beautiful little babe! Gorgeous outfits! Love the centre piece and your card is fabulous - what a great image and those balloons are amazing! TFS

    ReplyDelete
  13. She is absolutely precious, and it looks like she was welcomed in style. Thanks for sharing with us.

    ReplyDelete
  14. I just love looking at sweet little girl things...that is the only thing that I think I missed out on having a boy...although I managed to find him some pretty cute stuff. That picture of your niece and Eva is beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  15. This is all so pretty! I love the outfits you picked out!!! And the card you made too :)

    That centerpiece is awesome. I'm going to have to remember that, there are a few baby showers coming up with my friends and family too!

    ReplyDelete

Leave me some love and I will return it right back to you :)